- present participle of mold#English|mold
- The act or process of shaping in or on a mold, or of making molds; the art or occupation of a molder.
- Anything cast in a mold, or which appears to be so, as grooved or ornamental bars of wood or metal.
- (architecture) A plane, or curved, narrow surface, either sunk or projecting, used for decoration by means of the lights and shades upon its surface and to conceal joints, especially between unlike materials.
- (woodwork) A planing machine for making moldings.
- (founding) A machine to assist in making molds for castings.
- (milling) A mill for shaping timber.
- (founding) A kind of sand containing clay, used in making molds.
- French: moulage
- German: Abformen, Formen, Formung, Ausformung, Formverfahren
- Italian: cimasa
- Spanish: moldeado
- French: moulure, modénature
- German: Leiste, Profilleiste, Profil, Zierleiste
- Italian: cimasa, modanatura
- Spanish: moldura
- German: Profilhobel
- German: Formmaschine
- German: Profilfräse
- German: Formsand