- IPA: /ˈnætʃ(ə)ɹəli/
- In a natural manner.
- Although he was unused to the situation, he tried to act naturally.
- Inherently or by nature.
- Boys are naturally aggressive.
- Surely or without any doubt.
- I shall naturally protest at that decision.
- (in a natural manner) genuinely, normally, unaffectedly
- (inherently or by nature) essentially, innately, intrinsically; See also Thesaurus:intrinsically
- (surely) absolutely, certainly, undoubtedly, wis (dialect), without a doubt
- French: naturellement
- Italian: naturalmente
- Portuguese: naturalmente
- Russian: есте́ственно
- Spanish: naturalmente