- IPA: /ˈnɪmbl̩/
nimble (comparative nimbler, superlative nimblest)
- Adept at taking or grasping
- nimble fingers
- Quick and light in movement or action.
- He was too nimble for the assailant and easily escaped his grasp.
- Quick-witted and alert.
- She has a nimble mind and can improvise in any situation.
- (quick and light in movement or action) sluggish
- French: agile, fulgurant, preste, leste
- German: schnell, gelenkig, behänd, flink, wendig, leichtfüssig, gewandt, geschickt
- Italian: agile, leggero, svelto
- Portuguese: ágil, ligeiro
- Russian: прово́рный
- Spanish: ágil
- French: vif, vive
- German: geschickt
- Italian: intelligente, versatile, sveglio, pronto
- Portuguese: ágil, esperto
- Russian: сообрази́тельный
- Spanish: hábil