- Not any person; the logical negation of somebody.
- I asked several people, but nobody knew how.
- Nobody called or visited that day.
nobody (plural nobodies)
- Someone who is not important or well-known.
- Whether you're a nobody or a player, everyone in Tinseltown wants to be King of Hollywood! - Conquering Hollywood ↗
- French: moins-que-rien, nullité, sous-merde, personne, nul, zéro, zéro absolu
- German: niemand, keiner
- Italian: nessuno, nullità, zero assoluto, uomo da niente
- Portuguese: joão-ninguém, zé-ninguém, ninguém, nulidade
- Russian: ничто́жество
- Spanish: don nadie, pelagatos, andoba, el último mono, cero absoluto