- (GA) IPA: /ˈɔɹɡənaɪzɚ/
organizer (plural organizers)
- A person who arranges the details of a public event.
- (computing) A hand-held micro-computer that will perform specific tasks; can be used as an electronic diary, alarm clock, recorder of memos and notes, a portable database etc.
- (medicine) A group of cells that, together with the evocator, control differentiation in the embryo; the inductor
- (person) chief, controller, comptroller, foreman, head, head man, overseer, superintendent, supervisor
- French: organisateur
- German: Veranstalter, Organisator
- Italian: organizzatore
- Portuguese: organizador
- Russian: организа́тор
- Spanish: organizador