- big, entire, total, whole; see also Thesaurus:entire
- exhaustive, thorough; see also Thesaurus:comprehensive
- French: global, total
- German: gesamt
- Portuguese: abrangente, geral
- Russian: о́бщий
- Spanish: total, completo, general
overall (not comparable)
- Generally; with everything considered.
- Overall, there is not enough evidence to form a clear conclusion.
- French: en général
- German: insgesamt
- Portuguese: em geral
- Russian: в це́лом
- Spanish: sobretodo, totalmente, completamente
overall (plural overalls)
- (British) A garment worn over other clothing to protect it; a coverall or boiler suit. A garment, for manual labor or for casual wear, often made of a single piece of fabric, with long legs and a bib upper, supported from the shoulders with straps, and having several large pockets and loops for carrying tools.
- (in the plural, US) A garment, worn for manual labor, with an integral covering extending to the chest, supported by straps.
- French: blouse, combinaison, salopette
- German: Overall, Latzhose
- Portuguese: macacão
- Russian: полукомбинезон
- Spanish: (Venezuela) braga, (Spain) mono, (Am.) overol