parliamentary (not comparable)
- Of, relating to, or enacted by a parliament
- Parliamentary procedures are sometimes slow.
- Having the supreme executive and legislative power resting with a cabinet of ministers chosen from, and responsible to a parliament.
- Britain is a parliamentary democracy.
- (British, historical, railways) Of a class of train which, by an act of parliament, ran both ways along a line, at least once each day, at the rate of one penny per mile.
- French: parlementaire
- German: parlamentarisch
- Portuguese: parlamentar
- Russian: парла́ментский
- Spanish: parlamentario
parliamentary (plural parliamentaries)
- (UK, historical) A parliamentary train.