- IPA: /ˈpɪmpɪŋ/
- (dated) Little or petty.
- (obsolete, US, dialect) puny; sickly
- (slang, African American Vernacular English) Consisting of or having the qualities of a pimp.
- The practise of procuring prostitutes.
- The process of modifying a vehicle (usually a car), predominantly focusing on its appearance and audiovisual system as opposed to performance.
- French: proxénétisme
- German: Zuhälterei, geschäftsmäßige Kuppelei
- Italian: sfruttamento
- Portuguese: proxenetismo, cafetinagem (Brazil), alcovitagem
- Russian: сутенёрство
- Spanish: alcahuetería, proxenetismo, rufianería, lenocinio, celestinazgo
- German: aufmotzen
- present participle of pimp#English|pimp