- (GA) IPA: /ˈpɹimiəm/
premium (not comparable)
- Superior in quality; higher in price or value.
- (automotive) High-end; belonging to the market segment between mid-market and luxury.
- cot en
premium (plural premiums)
- A prize or award.
- Something offered at a reduced price as an inducement to buy something else.
- A bonus paid in addition to normal payments.
- (insurance) The amount to be paid for an insurance policy.
- An unusually high value.
- (finance) The amount by which a security's value exceeds its face value.
- French: prime, cotisation
- German: Versicherungsbeitrag, Versicherungsprämie
- Russian: страхово́й взнос
- Spanish: prima
- (finance) discount