- (British, New Zealand) IPA: /pɹɪˈzjuːməbli/
- (America) IPA: /pɹɪˈzuːməbli/
- (Aus) IPA: /pɹɪˈzjuːməbli/, /pɹɪˈʒuːməbli/
- able to be sensibly presumed
- Synonyms: presumptively, presumedly
- Presumably, he will attend the opening.
- 2011, Phil McNulty, Euro 2012: Montenegro 2-2 England
- Capello made a change on the hour which was presumably enforced by injury as the excellent Young was replaced by Stewart Downing.
- Yet this is the level of [neural] organisation that does the actual thinking—and is, presumably, the seat of consciousness.
- French: supposément
- German: vermutlich, voraussichtlich
- Portuguese: presumivelmente
- Russian: предположи́тельно
- Spanish: presumiblemente, probablemente, presuntamente