- IPA: /ˈpɹɒspə(ɹ)/
prosper (prospers, present participle prospering; past and past participle prospered)
- (transitive) To favor; to render successful.
- Prosper thou our handiwork.
- All things concur to prosper our design.
- (intransitive) To be successful; to succeed; to be fortunate or prosperous; to thrive; to make gain.
- (intransitive) To grow; to increase.
- See also Thesaurus:prosper
- French: prospérer
- German: gedeihen, prosperieren, florieren
- Italian: prosperare
- Portuguese: prosperar
- Russian: процвета́ть
- Spanish: prosperar
- A male given name