- IPA: /ˈsaɪkɪk/
psychic (plural psychics)
- A person who possesses, or appears to possess, extra-sensory abilities such as precognition, clairvoyance and telepathy, or who appears to be susceptible to paranormal or supernatural influence.
- A person who supposedly contacts the dead; a medium.
- (gnosticism) In gnostic theologian Valentinus' triadic grouping of man the second type; a person focused on intellectual reality (the other two being hylic and pneumatic).
- Relating to or having the abilities of a psychic.
- You must be psychic—I was just about to say that.
- She is a psychic person—she hears messages from beyond.
- Relating to the psyche or mind, or to mental activity in general.
- Portuguese: parapsíquico, psíquico
- Russian: психи́ческий