punter (plural punters)
- One who bets (punts) against the bank.
- One who oars or poles a punt (pontoon).
- One who punts a football.
- (Australia, UK, New Zealand, slang) One who gambles. See speculator.
- (British, Australia, slang) A customer of a commercial establishment, frequently of a pub or (alternatively) of a prostitute.
- (climbing) A beginner or unskilled climber.
- The person who keeps score in basset or ombre.
- (internet slang) A program used to forcibly disconnect another user from a network.
- (prostitute's client) see Thesaurus:prostitute's client
- German: Punter
- Russian: гребец