- IPA: /ˈpʌti/
- A form of cement, made from linseed oil and whiting, used to fix panes of glass.
- Any of a range of similar substances.
- An oxide of tin, or of lead and tin, used in polishing glass, etc.
- A fine cement of lime only, used by plasterers.
- (golf, colloquial) A golf ball made of composition and not gutta-percha.
- French: mastic
- German: Kitt, Fensterkitt
- Italian: stucco
- Portuguese: massa, massa de vidraceiro
- Russian: зама́зка
- Spanish: masilla
putty (not comparable)
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling putty.
putty (putties, present participle puttying; past and past participle puttied)Translations
- French: mastiquer
putty (comparative puttier, superlative puttiest)Noun
putty (plural putties)
- Alternative form of puttee#English|puttee