- IPA: /ˈɹiː.fɪl/
refill (plural refills)
- A filling after the first.
- Today it is $2 for a coffee, with free refills throughout the day.
- (medicine, pharmacy) A repeat of a prescription.
- A product containing materials to replace those used up by a piece of equipment.
- We're cutting back. No new printers or pens, just refills.
- Portuguese: refill
- Russian: добавле́ние
- Spanish: recambio
- IPA: /ˌɹiːˈfɪl/
refill (refills, present participle refilling; past and past participle refilled)
- To fill up once again.
- Can you refill my cup please? I've finished my coffee.
- (medicine, pharmacy) To repeat a prescription.
- French: reremplir
- German: nachfüllen
- Portuguese: reencher
- Spanish: rellenar