- present participle of regard#English|regard
- French: quant à
- German: bezüglich (+ genitive case), mit Bezug auf (+ accusative case)
- Italian: in quanto a
- Portuguese: sobre, quanto a
- Russian: относи́тельно
- Spanish: en cuanto a, en lo tocante a
regarding (plural regardings)
- The act by which something is regarded or observed.
Pope Gregory I, Morals on the Book of Job
- […] God Invisible by the assumption of His Manhood was laid open to the regardings of our sight.
- 1851, Herman Melville, Moby-Dick
- […] to his wearied mates, seeking repose within six inches of his ivory heel, such would have been the reverberating crack and din of that bony step, that their dreams would have been of the crunching teeth of sharks. But once, the mood was on him too deep for common regardings; and as with heavy, lumber-like pace he was measuring the ship from taffrail to mainmast, Stubb, the odd second mate, came up from below […]