- (uncountable) The act of signing up or registering for something.
- Complete the registration process.
- (countable) That which registers or makes something official, e.g. the form or paper that registers.
- Did you submit your car registration yet?
- (uncountable) Alignment, e.g. of colors or other elements in a printing process.
- (uncountable) The location where guests register, especially with a hotel.
- The elevators are just past registration.
- (music) The art of selecting and combining the stops or registers of an organ.
- French: enregistrement
- German: Registrierung, Anmelden
- Portuguese: registo (Portugal), registro (Brazil)
- Russian: регистра́ция
- Spanish: registración, inscripción, matriculación, registro
- Spanish: registro
- German: Anmeldung, Empfang, Rezeption
- Portuguese: recepção, receção
- Russian: регистратура
- Spanish: recepción
- German: Registrierung