- (zoology) Of or relating to the members of the class Reptilia.
- (figuratively) Unthinking, low, base, contemptible.
- (figuratively) Cold-blooded, treacherous, unavoidably selfish and hostile.
- (or or relating to members of Reptilia) reptilious; reptitious (obsolete)
- (like a reptile) See reptilelike
- (contemptible) See Thesaurus:despicable
- (cold-blooded) See cold-blooded
reptilian (plural reptilians)
- A reptilian animal: a reptile.
- (figuratively) A reptilian person, especially (racial slur) a Jew.
- (science fiction) A reptilian alien, especially (ufology, often capitalized) of a shapeshifting race purported to secretly control the world.