road map (plural road maps)
- A map with a visual representation of roads used for automobile travel and navigation. A road map may contain other relevant data, such as terrain or rail roads.
- (figuratively) a plan of action, laying out the future actions of participants.
- (computing) A structured representation of objects to display a development plan. Road maps are used in business for strategic planning and communications.
- French: carte routière
- German: Straßenkarte
- Italian: carta turìstica
- Portuguese: mapa rodoviário
- Russian: доро́жная ка́рта
- Spanish: mapa de carreteras, hoja de ruta
- French: feuille de route
- Russian: план