- Used to call the attention of potential purchasers.
- Roll up, roll up! Pies for sale!
- (transitive) To make something into a particular shape, especially cylindrical or fold-like.
- The shopkeeper had to roll up the poster to make it easier to carry.
- I am going to roll up this weed into a joint.
- He rolled up his shirt sleeves.
- (transitive) To close (a car window).
- (transitive) To make into a bundle.
- (RPG, intransitive) To roll the dice necessary to create a character for a game, especially a role-playing game.
- (intransitive) To arrive by vehicle, usually by car.
- We thought Jim would be late for the wedding, but then we saw him roll up in front of the church in his Mercedes.
roll up (plural roll ups)
- Alternative form of rollup#English|rollup