roomy (comparative roomier, superlative roomiest)
- Spacious, expansive, comfortable.
- Our new apartment is roomy enough to accommodate all our furniture.
- 2013 Dec. 22, Jad Mouawad and Martha C. White, "," New York Times (retrieved 23 December 2013):
- Over the last two decades, the space between seats — hardly roomy before — has fallen about 10 percent, from 34 inches to somewhere between 30 and 32 inches. Today, some airlines are pushing it even further, leaving only a knee-crunching 28 inches.
- French: spacieux, ample, grand, logeable
- Portuguese: espaçoso, amplo
- Russian: просто́рный
- Spanish: espacioso, amplio, desahogado
roomy (plural roomies)
- Alternative spelling of roomie