- IPA: /səˈtaɪ.ə.ti/
- The state of being satiated.
- Eating half of that loaf of bread has left me in a state of utter satiety.
- 1995, Britt Marie Burton-Freeman, Satiety Induced by Fat, Carbohydrate and Protein: A Potential Role for Cholecystokinin (CCK) and Serotonin (5HT)
- Surgical techniques have also been instrumental in understanding the pathways leading to satiety...
- 2010, Egidio Del Fabbro, Wendy Demark-wahnefried, Vickie Baracos, Nutrition and the Cancer Patient, Oxford University Press, USA (ISBN 9780199550197), page 193:
- On the other hand, early satiety did not correlate with delayed gastric emptying...