sexy (comparative sexier, superlative sexiest)
- (of a person) Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- The participants in the swimsuit competition are all very sexy.
- That can sexually attract or arouse.
- She has a sexy voice!
- (of a thing or concept) interesting, attractive or appealing.
- The manufacturers have launched a sexy new car.
- We have some sexy ideas on how to improve sales.
- Being an undertaker is not a sexy career.
- 2013, Kathy Casey, D'Lish Deviled Eggs (page 67)
- Creamy cheese, tangy-sweet peppers, and a hit of heat tango in this sexy deviled-egg combo.
- (rare, slang) sexual.
- He didn't really like me; all he wanted was for me to be sexy with him.
- (mathematics) Used to describe prime numbers that differ from each other by six.
- (73,79) is a sexy prime pair.
- (having sexual appeal) alluring, dishy (of a man), foxy (of a woman), horny, raunchy, sensual, tasty, dreamy, cute, handsome (of a man), dashing (of a man)
- (attractive) gorgeous, tasty, hot
- See also Thesaurus:sexy