- IPA: /ˈsnæzi/
snazzy (comparative snazzier, superlative snazziest)
- (informal) Elegant in manner of dress; stylish, modern or appealing in appearance; flashy.
- Synonyms: dapper, elegant, pizazzy, smart, cool
- Antonyms: inelegant, scruffy, sloppy
- 2000, Alev Aktar, "[http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/entertainment/2000/09/23/2000-09-23tailor_made_goes_fash.html TAILOR MADE GOES: Fashion week closes with Calvin, Donna and Vera]," New York Daily News, 23 Sep. (retrieved 8 Jan. 2009):
- One particularly snazzy outfit consisted of vertically striped pants paired with a horizontally striped and sequined top.
- a snazzy dresser
- (informal) Excellent; clever, ingenious, or adept in behavior, operation, or execution.
- Synonyms: cool, nifty, smart
- Antonyms: crappy, duff, lame, naff, rubbishy
- German: schick
- Russian: шика́рный