- IPA: /ˌspɪ.ɹə.tʃuˈæ.lə.tɪ/
- The quality or state of being spiritual.
- a pleasure made for the soul, suitable to its spirituality
- If this light be not spiritual, yet it approacheth nearest to spirituality.
- Much of our spirituality and comfort in public worship depends on the state of mind in which we come.
- Concern for that which is unseen and intangible, as opposed to physical or mundane.
- Appreciation for religious values.
- (obsolete) That which belongs to the church, or to a person as an ecclesiastic, or to religion, as distinct from temporalities.
- During the vacancy of a see, the archbishop is guardian of the spiritualities thereof.
- (obsolete) An ecclesiastical body; the whole body of the clergy, as distinct from, or opposed to, the temporality.
- Five entire subsidies were granted to the king by the spirituality.
- French: spiritualité
- German: Geistigkeit, Spiritualität
- Italian: spiritualità
- Portuguese: espiritualidade
- Russian: духо́вность
- Spanish: espiritualidad