- (British, America) IPA: /ˈstaɪl.əs/
stylus (plural styli)
- A sharp#Adjective|sharp stick#Noun|stick used in ancient time#Noun|times for writing on clay tablets or other surface#Noun|surfaces; a sharp tool#Noun|tool for engraving.
- Synonyms: style
- A tool for make#Verb|making small dot#Noun|dots on a piece of heavy paper#Noun|paper, used to produce Braille writing for the blind#Noun|blind by hand.
- A phonograph needle#Noun|needle.
- (botany) Synonym of style#English|style
- (computing) A small plastic stick used as a pen#Noun|pen for writing on the touch#Noun|touch-sensitive screen#Noun|screen of an electronic device.
- French: stylet
- German: Schreibgriffel, Schreibspitze
- Italian: stilo
- Portuguese: estilo
- Russian: сти́лос
- Spanish: estilo, estilete
- French: saphir
- German: Saphir, Grammofonnadel
- Italian: puntina
- Portuguese: safira, agulha
- Russian: (граммофо́нная) иго́лка
- Spanish: aguja