- IPA: /ˈsʌməɹi/
- Concise, brief or presented in a condensed form
- A summary review is in the appendix.
- Performed speedily and without formal ceremony.
- They used summary executions to break the resistance of the people.
- (legal) Performed by cutting the procedures of a standard and fair trial.
- Summary justice is bad justice.
- German: zusammenfassend
- Italian: sommario, riassunto, resoconto, rapporto
- Portuguese: sumário, conciso, resumido, resumo
- Spanish: sumario
summary (plural summaries)Synonyms Translations
- French: résumé, sommaire, récapitulation, compte rendu
- German: Zusammenfassung
- Italian: riassunto, sommario
- Portuguese: resumo, sumário
- Russian: резюме́
- Spanish: resumen, sumario