synchronize (synchronizes, present participle synchronizing; past and past participle synchronized)
- (transitive) To cause two or more events to happen at exactly the same time or same rate, or in a time-coordinated way.
- (transitive) To harmonize in regard to time.
- We synchronized our watches and agreed to meet at four o'clock precisely.
- (intransitive) To occur at the same time or with coordinated timing.
- The path of this great empire, through its arch of progress, synchronized with that of Christianity.
- French: synchroniser
- German: synchronisieren
- Italian: sincronizzare
- Portuguese: sincronizar
- Russian: синхронизирова́ть
- Spanish: sincronizar