tablet (plural tablets)
- A slab of clay used for inscription.
- (religion) A short scripture written by the founders of the Bahá'í faith.
- A pill; a small, easily swallowed portion of a substance.
- Many people take vitamin tablets as a food supplement.
- A block of several sheets of blank paper that are bound together at the top; pad of paper.
- (computing) A graphics tablet.
- (computing) A tablet computer, a type of portable computer.
- (Scotland) A confection made from sugar, condensed milk and butter, produced in flat slabs.
- (rail) A type of round token giving authority for a train to proceed over a single-track line.
tablet (tablets, present participle tableting; past and past participle tableted)
- (transitive) To form (a drug, etc.) into tablets.