tariff (plural tariffs)
- A system of government-imposed duties levied on imported or exported goods; a list of such duties, or the duties themselves.
- A schedule of rates, fees or prices.
- (British) A sentence determined according to a scale of standard penalties for certain categories of crime.
- French: tarif
- German: Tarif, Zoll
- Italian: dazio
- Portuguese: tarifa
- Russian: тари́ф
- Spanish: tarifa, arancel
tariff (tariffs, present participle tariffing; past and past participle tariffed)
- (transitive) to levy a duty on (something)
- Portuguese: tarifar
- Russian: облага́ть пошлина