- IPA: /ˈteɪsti/
tasty (comparative tastier, superlative tastiest)
- Having a pleasant or satisfying flavor; delicious.
- You could make this tasty meal for breakfast.
- (obsolete) Having or showing good taste; tasteful.
- These items will make an attractive and tasty display.
- (slang) Appealing; when applied to persons, sexually appealing.
- (UK, informal) Skillful; highly competent.
- (UK, informal) Potentially violent.
- These empires of rusting metal have long been portrayed in film, fiction and TV as a haunt of the wide boy, the tasty geezer, and many other variants of ne'er-do-well
- (pleasant flavor) See Thesaurus:delicious
- French: élégant, avec gout
- German: köstlich, lecker, schmackhaft, geschmackvoll
- Portuguese: de/com bom gosto
- Russian: изя́щный
- Spanish: de buen gusto