thrifty (comparative thriftier, superlative thriftiest)
- evincing thrift; characterized by economy and good management of property; frugal.
- Thriving by industry and frugality; prosperous in the acquisition of worldly goods; increasing in wealth
- a thrifty person
- Growing rapidly or vigorously; thriving
- a thrifty plant
- Secured by thrift; well husbanded.
- Having a pleasant appearance; looking or being in good condition
- See also Thesaurus:frugal
- French: économe
- German: sparsam
- Italian: parsimonioso
- Portuguese: económico (Portugal), econômico (Brazil), parcimonioso
- Russian: эконо́мный
- Spanish: ahorrador, ahorrativo
- Russian: процвета́ющий