- (British) IPA: /taɪts/
- A close-fitting, sheer or non-sheer skin-tight garment worn principally by women and girls that covers the body completely from the waist down, usually including the feet.
- Synonyms: pantyhose
- (dance) A similar, non-sheer garment worn by dancers of either sex, especially by ballet dancers.
- (wrestling) A garment, similar to briefs, worn chiefly by professional wrestlers.
- (mining) In blasting rock, a piece of unbroken rock within the pay limit of a blast.
- French: collant
- German: Strumpfhose
- Italian: collant
- Portuguese: meia-calça
- Russian: колго́тки
- Spanish: panti, pantimedia