timetable (plural timetables)
- a tabular schedule of events with the times at which they occur, especially times of arrivals and departures
- The timetable has been changed several times since it was first announced.
- French: horaire (for transport, tides, etc.), emploi du temps (in schools, etc.)
- German: Zeitplan, Fahrplan for transport, Stundenplan in schools, etc.
- Italian: orario
- Portuguese: horário
- Russian: расписа́ние
- Spanish: horario
timetable (timetables, present participle timetabling; past and past participle timetabled)
- (transitive) To arrange a specific time for (an event, a class, etc).
- I've timetabled the meeting for Monday afternoon.
- (insert (an event, etc) into a timetable): schedule
- French: planifier