town hall (plural town halls)
- A building that houses the local government offices of a town.
- (by extension) The town council
- A meeting to which employees in general are allowed to attend.
- The President plans to speak to a town hall of employees at the Department's headquarters on Monday.
- city hall (larger or specially-incorporated towns); common hall, common house (obsolete); burgh chambers (term used in Scotland)
- French: mairie, hôtel de ville, maison communale (Wallonia), hôtel communal (Wallonia)
- German: Rathaus, Bürgermeisteramt, Gemeindehaus, Stadthaus
- Italian: municipio
- Portuguese: prefeitura
- Russian: мэ́рия
- Spanish: ayuntamiento