tractor (plural tractors)
- (agriculture) A vehicle used in farms e.g. for pulling farm equipment and preparing the fields.
- (US) A truck (or lorry) for pulling a semi-trailer or trailer.
- Any piece of machinery that pulls something.
- (aviation) An airplane where the propeller is located in front of the fuselage
- (UK, rail transportation) A British Rail Class 37 locomotive.
- (archaic) A metal rod used in tractoration, or Perkinism.
- French: tracteur
- German: Traktor, (North German) Trecker, Schlepper
- Italian: trattore
- Portuguese: trator
- Russian: тра́ктор
- Spanish: tractor
- Italian: motrice
tractor (tractors, present participle tractoring; past and past participle tractored)
- (transitive, agriculture) To prepare (land) with a tractor.
- (transitive, scifi) To move with a tractor beam.
- (transitive, medicine, archaic) To treat by means of tractoration, or Perkinism.