- IPA: /ˈtɹeɪdmɑː(ɹ)k/
trademark (not comparable)Translations
- Spanish: marca de la casa, consabido
trademark (plural trademarks)
A word, symbol, or phrase used to identify a particular company's product and differentiate it from other companies' products.
- Any proprietary business, product or service name.
- The aspect for which someone or something is best known; a hallmark or typical characteristic.
- French: marque commerciale
- German: Marke, Warenzeichen
- Italian: marchio registrato
- Portuguese: marca registrada, marca
- Russian: това́рный знак
- Spanish: marca registrada, marca
trademark (trademarks, present participle trademarking; past and past participle trademarked)