transcript (plural transcripts)
- Something which has been transcribed; a writing or composition consisting of the same words as the original; a written copy.
- A copy of any kind; an imitation.
- quote en
- A written version of what was said orally
- the transcript of a trial
- (genetics) A sequence of RNA produced by transcription
(education) An inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student alleged throughout a course.
- Russian: ко́пия
- French: relevé de notes
- German: Studienbuch, Studienakten, Notenspiegel
- Russian: академическая справка
- Spanish: expediente académico