- IPA: /tɹɪki/
tricky (comparative trickier, superlative trickiest)
- hard to deal with, complicated
- They were in a tricky situation.
- adept at using deception
- A tricky salesman can sell anything.
- (colloquial, slang) Relating to or associated with a prostitution trick
- I don't want any of your tricky money, thank you!
- French: épineux, compliqué, complexe, délicat
- German: schwierig, heikel
- Italian: insidioso, ingannevole, pericoloso
- Portuguese: complicado
- Russian: каверзны́й
- Spanish: difícil, dificultoso, chungo (colloquial), se las trae (colloquial), tener su intríngulis (colloquial)