- objectionable or not likely to please
- 1945 August 17, George Orwell [pseudonym; Eric Arthur Blair], chapter 6, in Animal Farm: A Fairy Story, London: Secker & Warburg, OCLC 3655473 ↗:
- There would be no need for any of the animals to come in contact with human beings, which would clearly be most undesirable.
- 2008, Mary E. Klingensmith, The Washington Manual of Surgery (page 327)
- Chronic venous disease includes cosmetically undesirable telangiectasias, varicose veins, venous ulceration, and claudication.
- French: indésirable
- German: unerwünscht
- Italian: indesiderabile
- Portuguese: indesejável
- Russian: нежела́тельный
- Spanish: indeseable
undesirable (plural undesirables)
- an undesirable person