- IPA: /ˈvɪlə/
villa (plural villas)
- (plural "villas") A house, often larger and more expensive than average, in the countryside or on the coast, often used as a retreat.
- (UK, plural "villas") A family house, often semi-detached, in a middle class street.
- (Ancient Rome, plural "villae") A country house, with farm buildings around a courtyard.
- French: villa
- German: Villa, Anwesen, Landhaus, Herrenhaus, Gutshaus, Landgut
- Portuguese: casa de campo (countryside), casa de praia (beach)
- Russian: ви́лла
- Spanish: villa, quinta
- (soccer) Aston Villa Football Club, a football club based in Birmingham