- The act of visiting, or an instance of being visited.
- An official visit to inspect or examine something.
- An encounter with supernatural beings such as ghosts or aliens.
- The right of a separated or divorced parent to visit a child; access.
- A punishment or blessing ordained by God.
- (ecology) An unusual and extensive irruption of a species of animals into another region.
- French: droit de visite
- German: Umgangsrecht
- Italian: diritto di visita
- (Christianity) The visit of the Virgin Mary to her cousin Elizabeth; the commemoration of this on 30 May in Eastern Christianity or 31 May in Western Christianity.