- present participle of vote#English|vote
voting (not comparable)
- (finance) Having an associated right for the holder to vote as an owner of business.
- The cumulative voting preferred stock remains voting until all cumulative dividends are paid.
voting (plural votings)
- action of the verb to vote
- Voting, in and of itself, is not evil. But when there are only evils to choose from, we need to seek another choice. ― Justin Deschamps
- We have said all this: all this we say, and will continue to say; and we have talked, too, and shall talk, about the divers most curious votings and enactings of this House […]
- French: votation
- German: Abstimmung
- Italian: votazione
- Portuguese: votação
- Russian: голосова́ние
- Spanish: votación