- IPA: /ˈwijkˈlɪŋɡ/, /ˈwijklɨŋɡ/
- weak, either physically, morally or mentally
weakling (plural weaklings)
- A person of weak or even sickly physical constitution
- (figuratively) A person of weak character, lacking in courage and/or moral strength.
- We may not be weaklings because we have a strong enemy.
- (person of weak constitution) twerk, twerp
- (person of weak character) pushover, sissy, weenie; see also Thesaurus:milksop
- French: poule mouillée
- German: Schwächling, Feigling, Weichei
- Italian: femminuccia, coniglio, fifone, codardo, vigliacco, pollo, merlo, mollusco, pappamolle, smidollato, rammollito
- Portuguese: fracote
- Russian: слаба́к
- Spanish: pusilánime