week (plural weeks)
- Any period of seven consecutive days.
- A period of seven days beginning with Sunday or Monday.
- A period of five days beginning with Monday.
- A subdivision of the month into longer periods of work days punctuated by shorter weekend periods of days for markets, rest, or religious observation such as a sabbath.
- A 4-day week consists of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Seven days after (sometimes before) a specified date.
- I'll see you Thursday week.
- French: semaine, huit jours
- German: Woche
- Italian: settimana
- Portuguese: semana
- Russian: неде́ля
- Spanish: semana