- Damaged and useless due to hard or continued use.
- That old tractor is worn out.
- Exhausted or fatigued from exertion.
- I was worn out after all that work.
- That game was fun, but now I'm all worn out.
- (damaged due to use) outworn; See also Thesaurus:deteriorated
- (exhausted from exertion) tired: See also Thesaurus:fatigued
- French: usé
- German: abgenutzt
- Italian: usurato, consunto, consumato, logoro
- Portuguese: gasto, desgastado
- Russian: изно́шенный
- Spanish: desgastado, deteriorado, gastado
- French: épuisé, claqué (familiar), crevé (familiar)
- German: erschöpft, schlapp
- Italian: spossato, stanco, distrutto, esausto
- Portuguese: exausto, moído
- Russian: изму́ченный
- Spanish: exhausto, agotado, hecho fosfatina (colloquial)
- Past participle of wear out
- He has worn out his shoes.