- Belonging to you; of you; related to you (singular; one owner).
- Let's meet tomorrow at your convenience.
- Is this your cat?
- Belonging to you; of you; related to you (plural; more owners).
- A determiner that conveys familiarity and mutual knowledge of the modified noun.
- Not your average Tom, Dick and Harry.
- Your Show of Shows
- Your World with Neil Cavuto
- Not Your Average Travel Guide
- Like your heroes of antiquity, he charges in iron.
- (Ireland) That; the specified (usually used with a human referent)
- Your man just bought a new car.
- Have you seen what your one over there is doing?
- French: ton ta tes (informal), votre vos (formal)
- German: dein, (formal) Ihr
- Italian: tuo
- Portuguese: teu, tua, (Brazil) seu, sua
- Russian: твой
- Spanish: tu, su (formal)
- French: votre, vos
- German: euer, (formal) Ihr
- Italian: vostro
- Portuguese: vosso, vossa
- Russian: ваш
- Spanish: vuestro, su
- Honorific alternative letter-case form of your, sometimes used when referring to God or another important figure who is understood from context.