- Having cohesion.
cohesive (plural cohesives)
- A substance that provides cohesion
- The thesaurus (Chapman, 1977) lists two pages of mechanical tools, two pages of joining functions, and a half page of adhesives, binders, and cohesives used to build or repair consumer goods.
- Direct comparison meta-analysis showed that viscoadaptives lead to a lower loss in cell density compared with very low viscosity dispersives, and compared with super viscous cohesives.
- (linguistics) A device used to establish cohesion within a text
- The fourth of this group of cohesives is the anaphoric, same UT.