importer (plural importers)
- One who, or that which, imports: especially a person or company importing goods into a country.
- India is the world's biggest importer of gold.
- The data importer has crashed. Did we receive a corrupted file?
- 1894, United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance, Opinions of Collectors of Customs Concerning Ad Valorem and Specific Rates of Duty on Imports
- Tobacco, for instance, shrinks materially by frequent reshippings, and as all goods are warehoused as a convenience to importers, duties should be paid on what the importer receives.
- French: importateur
- German: Importeur
- Portuguese: importador (person), importadora (person or company)
- Russian: импортёр
- Spanish: importador