- (America) IPA: /ˈmæŋɡə/, /ˈmɑŋɡə/
- (countable, comics) A comic originating in Japan.
- (uncountable) An artistic style heavily used in, and associated with, Japanese comics, and that has also been adopted by a comparatively low number of comics from other countries.
- (rare, countable, chiefly, proscribed by fandom) A comic in manga style, regardless of the country of origin.
- Lately I've been reading a Brazilian manga.
- mangaka manga author/artist
- French: manga
- German: Manga
- Italian: manga
- Portuguese: mangá (Brazil), manga (Portugal)
- Russian: ма́нга
- Spanish: manga
manga (plural mangas)